Philippine Veterans Affairs Office
SECTION 31. Organization.—The Philippine Veterans Affairs Office shall be headed by an Administrator who may be assisted by one Deputy Administrator. It shall have staff and operating units provided by law.
SECTION 32. Functions.—The Office shall:
(1) Formulate and promulgate, subject to the approval of the Secretary of National Defense, policies, rules and regulations governing the adjudication and administration of veterans claims and benefit;
(2) Adjudicate and administer benefits, pensions and other privileges granted to veterans, their heirs and beneficiaries;
(3) Provide medical care and treatment to veterans pursuant to existing law;
(4) Administer, develop, and maintain military shrines;
(5) Formulate policies concerning the affairs, placement and training of ex-servicemen, and assist their widows and dependents, and other retired military personnel; and
(6) Perform such other functions as may be provided by law.