Regional and Field Offices
SECTION 18. Regional and Field Offices.—The Secretary is authorized to establish, operate and maintain one Regional Office in each of the administrative regions established by law. A Regional Office shall have, within its administrative region, the following functions:
(1) Implement laws, rules, and regulations, other issuances, policies, plans, programs and projects of the Department;
(2) Provide efficient and effective service to local government;
(3) Coordinate with regional offices of other departments, offices and agencies affecting local administration and development;
(4) Assist local government units in developing their capabilities for local government administration and development; and
(5) Perform such other functions as may be delegated by the Secretary or as provided by law.