Foreign and Regional Offices
SECTION 19. Foreign Field Offices.—Subject to the approval of the President, the Department shall have foreign offices as may be necessary in the marketing and promotion of the Philippines as an international tourist destination, which shall oversee and implement the marketing and promotional programs of the Department.
SECTION 20. Regional Office.—The Department is authorized to establish, operate and maintain a Regional Office in each of the administrative regions of the country, under the immediate supervision of the Assistant Secretary for Tourism Services and Regional Offices. A Regional Office shall be headed by a Regional Director and shall, within its administrative region, have the following functions:
(1) Implement laws, policies, plans, programs, rules and regulations of the Department;
(2) Provide economical, efficient and effective service to the people;
(3) Coordinate with regional offices of other departments, bureaus and agencies;
(4) Coordinate with local government units; and
(5) Perform such other functions as may be provided by law.