- Driver’s license
- Duly accomplished application form (ADL) [Download this form here].
- Negative drug test result (from a DOH accredited drug testing center and government hospital).
- Must have passed the practical examination.
- Medical certificate (from LTO accredited or government physician and government hospitals), if due for renewal.
- Go to the customer service counter to get your checklist of requirements and secure a driver’s license application form. [This form is available for download here. You can accomplish this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.] Get a queue number.
- When your number is called, go to the evaluator counter and submit all the required documents and have it checked for completeness and authenticity.
- When your name is called, go to where your photo and signature will be taken.
- Go to the cashier to pay the application fee.
- Wait for your name to be called for the practical exam.
- After passing the practical exam, go to the cashier when your name is called for payment of necessary fees and obtain an official receipt (OR).
- Go to the releasing counter, wait for your name to be called and present the OR and claim the card type license.