Full Scholarship (FS)
Intended for high school graduates whose general weighted average (GWA) is at least 90% or its equivalent, and for graduating high school students whose GWA is at least 90% or its equivalent in the third year and at least 90% in the first three grading periods of the fourth year, who will enroll in identified priority courses in duly authorized public or private higher education institutions (HEIs).
Partial Scholarship (PS)
Intended for high school graduates whose GWA is at least 85% or its equivalent and for graduating high school students whose GWA is at least 85% in the third year and at least 85% in the first three grading periods of the fourth year, who will enroll in identified priority courses in duly authorized public HEIs
- Must be a Filipino citizen;
- Must be a high school graduate; candidate for graduation; with earned units in college; passer of ALS/PEPT;
- Must have a combined annual gross income of parents/guardian not to exceed P300,000.00;
- Must avail of only one CHED scholarship or financial assistance program; and
- Must not be a graduate of any degree program.
*ln highly exceptional cases where income exceeds P300,000.00, the CHEDRO
StuFAPs Committee shall determine the merits of the application.
Application procedures and documentary requirements
Student applicants should submit the accomplished CHED StuFAPs Application (StuFAPs Form 1) directly to the CHED Regional Office concerned.
However, applicants who intend to enroll in State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) shall directly submit their StuFAPs Form 1 to the concerned SUCs as stipulated in the Calendar of Activities (Annex A).