- Minors traveling alone to a foreign country;
- Minors traveling to a foreign country accompanied by a person other than his or her parents.
- Minors traveling to a foreign country with both parents, one of his/her parents, or a legal guardian;
- Minor traveling abroad whose parents are in the Foreign Service;
- Minor traveling abroad whose parents are living abroad;
- Minor traveling abroad whose parents are immigrants,
- The minor, however, should be holding a valid pass, such as a dependents visa/pass/identification card or a permanent resident visa/pass/identification card, which serves as proof that the minor is living with parents abroad and their travel does not constitute child trafficking.
- Any other minor who are not indicated in the aforementioned coverage