BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES
ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 37
CREATING THE UPPER PAMPANGA RIVER PROJECT COORDINATING COMMITTEE
By virtue of the powers vested in me by law, I, FERDINAND E. MARCOS, President of the Philippines, do hereby create the Upper Pampanga River Project Coordinating Committee composed of:
|The Chairman, Board of Directors, National Power Corporation||Chairman|
|The General Manager, National Power Corporation||Member|
|The General Manager, National Waterworks and Sewerage Authority||Member|
|The Director, Bureau of Public Works||Member|
|The Administrator, National Irrigation Administration||Member|
In order to hasten the construction of the Upper Pampanga River Project, the Coordinating Committee is hereby empowered:
1. To negotiate for and obtain, for and in behalf of the National Power Corporation or some other appropriate agency or instrumentality, loans to finance the multipurpose project;
2. To determine, allocate and apportion among the participating agencies such as the National Power Corporation, the National Waterworks and Sewerage Authority, the Bureau of Public Works and the National Irrigation Administration, their proper participation in the project in terms of cost and other pertinent responsibilities;
3. To insure compliance by the participating agencies and instrumentalities of their respective responsibilities as determined by the Coordinating Committee, subject to the provisions of applicable laws;
4. To do everything necessary and expedient for the early completion of the project; and
5. To submit monthly progress report to the President.
Done in the City of Manila, this 13th day of March in the year of Our Lord, nineteen hundred and sixty-seven.
(Sgd.) FERDINAND E. MARCOS
President of the Philippines
By the President:
(Sgd.) RAFAEL M. SALAS
Source: Malacañang Records Office
Office of the President of the Philippines. (1967). [Administrative Order Nos. : 1 – 199]. Manila : Malacañang Records Office.