LETTER OF IMPLEMENTATION NO. 148
AMENDING LETTER OF IMPLEMENTATION NO. 88 TO INCLUDE THE NATIONAL MANPOWER AND YOUTH COUNCIL IN THE COMPENSATION PLAN FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT (PROPER)
WHEREAS, Letter of Implementation No. 72 transferred the National Manpower and Youth Council hereinafter referred to as the Council, from the Ministry of Labor to the Office of the President;
WHEREAS, under Letter of Implementation No. 88 the basic salaries of all Sub-Center Executive Service positions in the Office of the President (Proper) and in other agencies identified therein were adjusted;
WHERE, the Council which is a critical agency to the national development efforts was not included in the coverage of Letter of Implementation No. 88;
NOW, THEREFORE, I, FERDINAND E. MARCOS, President of the Philippines, by virtue of the powers vested in me by law, do hereby order and instruct:
1. Letter of Implementation No. 88 be amended to include the National Manpower and Youth Council in the Compensation Plan for the Office for the President (Proper).
2. The Compensation Plan for the Office of the President (Proper) shall automatic ally apply to all regular Sub-Career Service positions in the Council.
3. The adjustment directed by this Letter of Implementation shall be covered by salary lapses and other savings of the Council. To cover any remaining deficiency, the Council is hereby authorized to realign its available allotment.
4. The adjustment herein authorized shall take effect on July 1, 1984.
5. The Office of Budget and Management in coordination with the Council is hereby directed to formulate the rules and regulations restructuring the Classification and Compensation Plan of the latter based on the applicable Classification and Compensation Plan of any of the Offices presently under the Office of the President and covered by Section 3 of Letter of Implementation No. 88.
Done in the City of Manila, this 2nd day of March, in the year of Our Lord, nineteen hundred and eighty-four.
(Sgd.) FERDINAND E. MARCOS
President of the Philippines
By the President:
(Sgd.) JOAQUIN T. VENUS, JR.
Deputy Presidential Executive Assistant
Source: Presidential Management Staff