LETTER OF IMPLEMENTATION NO.155
HARNESSING THE NATION’S RESOURCES FOR ECONOMIC
RECOVERY AND GROWTH ADOPTING A PROGRAM OF
REVENUE GENERATION, ORGANIZATION AND ITEMIZATION
OF PERSONAL SERVICES FOR THE NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
COVERING CALENDAR YEAR 1936
WHEREAS, Bat as Pambansa Blg. 879 has appropriated funds for the operation of the National Government during CY 1986;
WHEREAS, programs of revenue generation and expenditures have to be supportive of agricultural and industrial productivity, economic adjustment and recovery;
WHEREAS, the country’s economic development program has to be adjusted in accordance with prevailing conditions and with those that may arise in the
WHEREAS, it is necessary to provide for the organization and staffing of the National Government; and
WHEREAS, available funds of the government have to allocated to priority programs, projects and activities necessary to sustain our economic recovery efforts;
NOW, THEREFORE, I, FERDINAND E. MARCOS, President of the Philippines, do hereby Order and Direct:
1. The budgetary programs and projects, agency objectives, functions, strategies for revenue generation and performance targets for the year Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Six are hereby approved far implementation pursuant to the provisions of. Batas Pambansa Blg. 879 and existing laws, particularly P.D. No, 1177 (as am ended).
2. All agencies directly or indirectly responsible to the execution of programs, projects and activities designed to achieve a more balanced agricultural and industrial development, shall see to it that these are properly carried out.
3. All agencies are directed to strictly observe the prescribed economy measures to attain the desired level of government expenditures.
4. The personal services itemization, including the General and Special Provisions therein, pertaining to allowances, fringe benefits, methods of compensation and allied matters, is hereby approved pursuant to the provisions of P.D. Nos. 1177, 985 and 1285.
5. This approval authorized the implementation of new staffing patterns of reorganized agencies as reflected in the personal services itemization document.
6. All agencies shall comply with the provisions of the attached document so as to achieve the desired accomplishment targets with maximum efficiency, economy and effectiveness.
Done in the City of Manila this 22nd day of October in the Year of Our Lord, Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five.
(Sgd.) FERDINAND E. MARCOS
By the President:
(Sgd.) JUAN C. TUVERA
Presidential Executive Assistant
Source: Presidential Management Staff